[Fredslist] Friend's son is seeking a full-time attorney position

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Mon Jun 23 17:37:40 EDT 2014

All:

My friend and colleague Mark’s son Steven seeks full-time work as a newly-minted lawyer.  He comes from “good stock,” and if he’s a chip-off-the-old-block, he’ll be an asset to any firm or company.

Please see Mark’s and Steven’s notes, below (scroll down), and Steven’s resume, attached.

Please contact Steven directly with any expressions of interest or any leads, and feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone who might have interest or useful info.

Thanks.

Best,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David J. Abeshouse | 626 RXR Plaza | Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph:  <tel:516-229-2360> 516-229-2360 | Fax:  <tel:516-229-2361> 516-229-2361 |  <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |  <http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com

B2B Dispute Resolution: Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer | Business Arbitrator/Mediator

View my profiles at  <http://www.thecca.net/bio.aspx?id=271> College of Commercial Arbitrators |  <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse>   |  <http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse> New York Academy of Mediators and Arbitrators |  <http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com |  <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |  <http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo

Listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers for 2007, 2012, 2013; category: Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer review rated by Martindale: A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking.