[Fredslist] I was an Instructor for the NYPD Criminal Investigations Course

Dr. Susan L Pickman susan.pickman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:36:22 EDT 2014

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

I just wanted to spread the word that I was an Instructor for the New York City Police Department's World-renowned Criminal Investigations Course.  This was a "by invitation only" opportunity and a high honor to teach in this outstanding environment.

Thanks to all of you for your support over these many years.

Susan

Susan L. Pickman, Ph.D., CFE                             "Because People Lie ... Pickman, PI"
Investigator/Fraud Examiner
Consultant/Expert Witness
309 W 86th St., 11B
New York, New York 10024
212-842-9676

Adjunct Assistant Professor
Department of Law and Police Science
John Jay College of Criminal Justice (CUNY)