[Fredslist] Gerry Goldhaber's Remarks to the FDA Next Week on Their Proposal to Change Nutritional Labeling Requirements

Phyllis E. Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Thu Jun 19 15:00:43 EDT 2014

This is brilliant:

Gerry Goldhaber points out to the FDA that a label disclosing that there are
15 TEASPOONS of sugar (!) in an energy drink might be more effective than a
label disclosing that the energy drink has xx grams of sugar.

Can you imagine the huge (HUGE) difference it will make if the FDA takes
Gerry's simple suggestion to heart?

(Hey:  I also know the guy who recommended 800 numbers to AT&T.)

Phyllis E. Dubrow | Attorney at Law

60 East 42nd Street, Suite 4600 | New York NY  10165

T: (212) 661-2885 | F: (212) 409-8682 | E: pdubrow at pipeline.com
<mailto:pdubrow at pipeline.com>