[Fredslist] Yankees tickets needed for 6/20 vs. Baltimore Orioles

Nate Phillips NPhillips at ksmcpa.com
Thu Jun 19 10:12:11 EDT 2014

I am looking to buy 2 - 4 tickets to the Yankees Friday 6/20 game if anyone is going away for the weekend and has some available they can't use.

Nate Phillips, CPA
Manager
Katz, Sapper & Miller
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF8BA6.EF6E29C0]
Tel

212.757.4602

Cell

317.796.2824

Fax

317.805.2289

E-mail

nphillips at ksmcpa.com<mailto:emailaddress at ksmpca.com>

1776 Broadway, Suite 2030
New York, NY 10019
www.ksmcpa.com<http://www.ksmcpa.com/>

* * * * * * * * * Circular 230 Disclosure Footer* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

IRS rules, which govern the way we conduct our tax practice, dictate that we give you the following notice: Any tax advice or opinion herein contained is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by anyone to avoid the imposition of any federal tax penalties.

* * * * * * * * * Internet E-Mail Confidentiality Footer * * * * * * * * *

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message and any related attachments. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy, review, distribute or forward the contents of this message to anyone. In such case, you should delete this message from your computer and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind. Thank you.