[Fredslist] Cafe Wha? Music Showcase Tomorrow

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Jun 18 08:39:48 EDT 2014

Battle of Bands winner to headline. Details below.

Sent from my iPhone
Fred C. Klein, Managing Partner Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess, LLP and Co-Founder www.gothamnetworking.com<http://www.gothamnetworking.com>.

212 935 6020

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlie Caranicas <CCaranicas at kleinzelman.com<mailto:CCaranicas at kleinzelman.com>>
Date: June 12, 2014, 4:43:17 PM EDT
To: ALL KZR Users <ALLKZRUsers at kleinzelman.com<mailto:ALLKZRUsers at kleinzelman.com>>
Subject: Music Showcase

KZR Colleagues::
     As many of you know, my trio, the Chordless Triad, recently won the Gotham Battle of the Bands (thanks to Fred for encouraging us to enter).  Part of our winnings is a showcase performance which will take place one week from tonight.  My compatriots in the Chordless Triad are both first-rate professional musicians--among the very best I have ever worked with.  And our instrumentation is unique:  trumpet, bass and percussion.  We'd love to see you there if you can make it.

Where/When:

Thursday, June 19th, 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. (one set only), a mere $5 cover charge.
at the famous Cafe Wha?, 115 MacDougal St. in Manhattan, (212) 254-3706
For more information, see  http://cafewha.com/event.cfm?id=158357&cart

Cheers,
Charlie-