[Fredslist] Foreclosure Attorney in Orange County, NY

Alexandra N. Cohen anc at alexandracohenlaw.com
Tue Jun 17 14:14:40 EDT 2014

I have a matrimonial client with property in Middletown, New York (Orange County) who was just served with foreclosure documents.  I am looking for referrals for an attorney in that area whose practice is substantially focused on foreclosures - preferably someone who comes with a personal recommendation.  This is time sensitive because my client has limited window to respond to the Summons.

Thank you.
Alexandra

Law Office of Alexandra N. Cohen, LLC
1325 Franklin Avenue, Suite 255
Garden City, New York 11530
Tel: (516) 512-8925
Fax: (516) 512-8895

60 E. 42nd Street, Suite 4600
New York, New York 10017
(212) 710-5169

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the above named addressee(s). The contents of the e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error you must not copy, forward, disclose the information contained in it, or otherwise use it in any way. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.