[Fredslist] (no subject)

Len Adams lenadams at acgresources.com
Tue Jun 17 14:01:08 EDT 2014

We have two unique positions available.. Part time with two separate clients in Manhattan

Part time clerk role-3 hours per day Monday-Fri

Financial Knowledge (stock)

Good knowledge of Excel and MS Office

Data Entry

Settling Trades

Basic administration (assisting in setting up travel arrangements)

Our client is seeking an on-call analyst who is proficient in Microsoft Excel. The individual will be on-call and must have the ability to process large amounts of data and utilize Excel to present data. The ideal candidate will have to be able to work cautiously and treat the data with high sensitivity.

Required Skills:

	-
1.
Exceptional analytic skills

	-
2.
Exceptional expertise in Excel

	-
3.
Exceptional attention to detail

	-
4.
Excellent communication skills

PlPlease contact  Len Adams, Greg Eidlen or Heather Cafiero for additional information at 212-566-7600

Len Adams, CPC, CTS

CEO

"2010, 2009 Top 50 Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in USA"-Staffing Industry Analyst

PLEASE VISIT OUR SITE http://www.acgresources.com

CHECK OUT OUR CAREER PORTAL

Work: 212-566-7600 x1

Fax: 212-566-7877

Email: lenadams at acgresources.com
IM: len.adams1 (Skype)

Facebook

ACG Resources Facebook

Twitter

http://www.twitter.com/lenadamsACG

Linked In http://www.linkedin.com/in/lenadams::

LinkedIn: ACG Resources

Adams Consulting Group, LLC
11 Hanover Square-Suite 501
New York,, NY 10005
USA

Candidates: Please view our open positions at

jobs.acgresources.com

www.borrowabanker.com

www.hire-a-banker.com

Please download our Mobile APP https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acg-resources/id662659674?mt=8

Corporate Clients: Please sign up for our "Hot Candidate Alerts" and Industry Trends Information, articles and Newsletters at
ACG Resources - Employers

To discuss Insurance Positions/Candidates please visit us at The ARD Group

To discuss Compliance Consulting Services, please visit us at Compliance Professional Resources, LLC