[Fredslist] Office For Rent In Newly Renovated Space - 3 Blocks From Grand Central

Jeff Fine jefffine at mytotalself.com
Tue Jun 17 09:05:58 EDT 2014

In my practice, I integrate psychotherapy, exercise, and nutrition. I want
to create a continuum of care for patients and opportunity for cross
referrals. Ideal tenant passionately believes that treating the whole person
and not just the symptoms is the most effective approach.

Possible types of practitioners: Integrative Health Doctor, Massage
Therapist, Nurse Practitioner, Physical Therapist, Psychiatrist.

New Space Features:

- Entire 900 sq ft suite completely renovated - Everything is brand new,
clean, and fresh!

- Office for rent - 14 x 9 - $2200/mo -Two large windows with new blinds,
lots of sun light. New carpeting. New AC unit securely installed in window.
Thick walls and new solid door insure privacy and confidentiality. Freshly
painted.

- Private and completely renovated bathroom with a shower, right in the
suite

- Comfortable and relaxing waiting area with storage closet for coats and
office supplies

- Professional Building

- Great Location - 40th and Lex

- Minimum 1 year lease

- 1 Month deposit required

- First Month Rent Free

- Available September 1st

This is a great opportunity and will go fast. Contact me now to set up an
appointment to see your new professional home.

Jeff Fine, LCSW, MS, NSCA-CPT

TotalSelf Counseling and Fitness

211 East 43rd Street, Suite 1107

jefffine at mytotalself.com