[Fredslist] Gotham Leftie Lunch

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Fri Jun 13 09:49:51 EDT 2014

Hello Fellow Tribe Members:

The Lefty Lunch is always one of the highlights of Gotham Lunch.  If there
are any additional lefties, hiding in the dark, persecuted and alone please
join us.

Gideon

--

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers