[Fredslist] The world's game: World Cup begins today: A few facts off the top of my head and some tips

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Thu Jun 12 15:55:13 EDT 2014

Cool facts Steve; thanks for sharing! My loyalties are split between two low contenders, USA & Colombia! Although my three kids played, I’m not much of a fan; yes I’m a bad tea drinking Colombian ☺

My cousins are nuts about “Futbol” and already are debating who’ll win; they really ‘hate’ Argentina & Brazil.  Praying the games are safe and without major controversies. Hope all fans enjoy exciting matches; Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235