[Fredslist] Credit Repair person

christine.finocchio at ubs.com christine.finocchio at ubs.com
Thu Jun 12 12:45:59 EDT 2014

Hello Gotham,

Great meeting this morning at the Millridge Inn.  Both Nancy and Fred
were there.  As more and more people got to introduce themselves I
started to count all the people I do business with.  Amazing.  What a
great resource to me, my team, and our clients.

I have a new client who is looking for a Credit Repair person or agency.
They are in Real Estate and have a big ding on their credit and would
like to consult with someone.

Thank you again Gotham Tribe,

Christine Finocchio

Crystal Consulting Group