[Fredslist] Battle of Bands Winner at Cafe Wha?

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Jun 11 17:08:24 EDT 2014

Next Thursday. See below for details.

Sent from my iPhone
Fred C. Klein, Managing Partner Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess, LLP and Co-Founder www.gothamnetworking.com<http://www.gothamnetworking.com>.

212 935 6020

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charles Caranicas <c.caranicas at att.net<mailto:c.caranicas at att.net>>
Date: June 11, 2014, 11:38:03 AM EDT
To: Charlie Caranicas <c.caranicas at att.net<mailto:c.caranicas at att.net>>
Subject: Charlie Gig

Friends and Colleagues:
I have been remiss in sending out notices of performances for some time, though I have been performing with frequency all over our great City. But an upcoming set with my favorite trio has prompted me to inform one and all.
I will be performing with the award-winning Chordless Triad, an innovative trio consisting of the fabulous Dave Meade on percussion, the fantastic Kelly Friesen on bass, and me on trumpet/flugelhorn. The Chordless Triad recently won the Gotham Battle of the Bands, going up against many fine bands in all styles of music and coming out victorious. And now you can hear us live:
Thursday, June 19th, 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. (one set only), a mere $5 cover charge.
at the famous Cafe Wha?, 115 MacDougal St. in Manhattan, (212) 254-3706
For more information, see http://cafewha.com/event.cfm?id=158357&cart
I hope to see you all there.
Cheers,
Charlie Caranicas-