[Fredslist] Venture Foundation Golf Fundraisers -- June 23rd

Michael D. Steger msteger at skattorney.com
Mon Jun 9 17:41:37 EDT 2014

As some of you know, my family has been involved with Camp Venture since its
founding, helping to improve the lives of developmentally disabled adults
and children in the Hudson Valley.  The annual Venture Foundation golf
outing is being held on June 23rd at Spook Rock Golf Course in Suffern, NY.
Please consider joining me in the 7:30 am flight.  The entry fee is $150 and
includes golf, driving range, lunch and on-course refreshments.  There is
more information through the link below or the attached brochure, or call me
if you have questions or would like to sign up:

http://www.venturefoundation.org/announcements/16th-annual-kathy-lukens-memo
rial-golf-tournament

Thank you for your support.

Mike Steger

STEGER KRANE LLP

1601 Broadway, 12th Floor

New York, NY  10019

(212) 736-6800

30 Ramland Road, Suite 201

Orangeburg, NY  10962

(845) 359-4600

(845) 689-2155 (fax)

msteger at skattorney.com

www.skattorney.com <http://www.skattorney.com/>

www.mistercopyright.net <http://www.mistercopyright.net/>

Licensed in New York, California, Virginia and the District of Columbia