[Fredslist] (Need some Magic) My wife is looking for a Dental Hygienist Job in Manhattan

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC tony at guggino.us
Fri Jun 6 23:33:19 EDT 2014

Hi Tribe,

After working in Ct. for 6  years my wife finally decided she couldn't
make the trip anymore(2 hours each way from Manhattan to West Port,Ct)

Soniya is extremely talented, has been complimented by every Dentist she
ever temped for, and has a British accent.

Soniya graduated from Hostos College(CUNY) with honors.

Soniya is out of work as of today.

It would be great if Gotham came to the rescue.

Thanks

--
Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC

tony at guggino.us