[Fredslist] We are ready for a party on Monday night June 9th - are you on the list?

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Jun 5 11:37:19 EDT 2014

One of our most popular events is fast approaching - don't miss out!

Join us on Monday evening June 9, 2014 at  Top of the Garden<http://www.totg.biz/>, 251 West 30 Street (between 7th and 8th), 16th floor. The party starts at 6:00 pm.  We will also have our traditional "New Member Orientation" (define "new" anyway you like, new member, members in waiting, interested members, current members, members interested in a refresher on Gotham benefits, etc.) at 4:30 p.m.

Are you on the list below?  These are the names of everyone signed up to attend Monday's cocktail party. We have a few spots left -so come join us!

You can sign up at:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Spring-Cocktail-Party-2014-03-14

First

Last

David

Abeshouse

Rachel

Abeshouse

Augustine

Acevedo

Rosalia

Agresti

Sharon

Aks

Pierre

Alex  Vachon

Lynn

Amos

Vasilios

Angelos

Sarah

Annese

Sersaray

Basarir

Corey

Bearak

Jane

Beddall

Guest

Behrman

Kris

Behrman

Patty

Berwald

Jacquelyn

Bishop

William

Blanco

Jay

Brenner

Jim

Cinelli

Dave

Coyne

Anne

Crane

Jefferson

Crowther

Al

D'Elia

Vincent

DeRogatis

Joseph

Duffy

John

Dugan

Len

Eagle

Rebecca

Eddy

Cheri

Elferis

Gary

Elferis

Andrew

Feinberg

Flo

Feinberg

Scott

Fenstermaker

Fredd

Fishman

Tom

Gallin

Michael

Garibaldi

Ben

Geizhals

Raj

Goel

Joyce

Gold

Charles-Eric

Gordon

Kathleen

Graytok

Veronica

Greene

Claudine

Halpern

Jack

Halpern

Marc

Halpert

Deeandra

Hardy

Judy

Heft

Claudia

Hernandez

Ester

Horowitz

Peter

Kettle

Irwin

Kirschenbaum

Fred

Klein

Rebecca

Klinger

Matthew

Lagle

Suzanne

Lagle

Ted

Lanzaro

Jayne

Latz

Bambe

Levine

Cheryle

Levine

Stephen

Levine

Steve

Lichtenstein

Mike

Liebensohn

Debbie

Lindner

Peter

Lindner

Gayle

Lob

Guest

Luthmann

Richard

Luthmann

Guest

Luthmann

Guest

Luthmann

Michelle

Maratto Itkowitz

Tessa

Marquis

Sally

Maybruch

Lucas

Meyer

Debra

Miron

Leslie

Montanile

David

Murphy

Bruce

Nevins

Renee

Nevins

Lisa

Nilsson Levin

Brian

ODonnell

Bob

Olivari

Simone

Ousset

Matt

Plociak

Vikram

Rajan

Kathleen

Randolph

Keith

Reynolds

Stephanie

Rodin

Jeff

Rubin

Liz

Saldana

Bill

Schess

Nancy

Schess

Lari

Schwartz

Lisa

Segal

Gideon

Schein

Stephany

Seifert

Martin

Siegel

Jeffrey

Simon

Shelley

Simpson

Norm

Spizz

Steve

Spurgeon

Bruce

Swicker

Carl

Syslo

Paul

Twyman

Mitch

Tobol

Christopher

Trahan

Nancy

Tuber

Mitch

Tublin

Lisa

Waterman

Jim

Weiss

Josh

Zinder

Susan

Zinder

Guest

Susan Zinder

Nicole

Zuvich

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 40 Years
NY Super Lawyer 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
AV rated for years by Martindale Hubbell

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"

485 Madison Avenue - Suite 1301
New York, NY  10022
Tel:  212-935-6020
Fax: 212-753-8101
email:  fklein at kleinzelman.com<mailto:fklein at kleinzelman.com>
www.kleinzelman.com<http://www.kleinzelman.com/>

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.  This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you materials in error.  Any unintended transmission shall not constitute a waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.