[Fredslist] Dance and 'dish Networking Event

PDY Process, Inc. simone at pdyprocess.com
Wed Jun 4 15:20:44 EDT 2014

Hello Tribe,

I'm getting a lot of responses about the event on June 28th! I can't wait to
meet everyone there.

As a reminder, the event is Saturday, June 28th from 7:00pm - 11:00pm in the
Patchogue studio location which is called Breakin' Out Ballroom and located
at 427 W. Main Street. The event includes, food, cocktails, a dance lesson
in salsa and swing, in addition to a performance by myself and my
professional competitive partner Julius Solano and the staff and students of
our respective companies.

There will be raffles which have been generously provided by several Gotham
members. If you are interested in donating something to raffle off at the
event, kindly email me. Monetary donations are also being accepted via the
event site for our Sponsor a Competitor program. For more information on
that program, kindly email me as well.

Please note that tickets (which are $15.00 each) must be purchased via the
link below prior to the date of the event and you can purchase any number of
tickets at the discounted Gotham price for yourself, spouses, friends,
etc... There will not be tickets sold at the door.

A big thank you again to Stephany Seifert  and her company All Pro Leasing
of the Gotham East End group and Matt Silver and his company Matt Silver's
Ultimate Class Limousine Worldwide of the Gotham Long Island group for their
very generous donations.

Here is the link again:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/dance-and-dish-networking-event-tickets-11763080
691

I hope to see everyone there!

Thanks again,

Simone Ousset

Client Relations and Business Development

PDY Process, Inc.

585 Stewart Avenue, Suite 546

Garden City, NY 11530

(516) 248-4043 ext. 2