[Fredslist] Great Networking Breakfast Wed Morning

Josh Fields josh at spiregroupny.com
Wed Jun 4 12:58:48 EDT 2014

A networking group that I have belonged to for many years, The Business
Connection of New York, www.tbcny.com, is holding its annual Open House
Networking Event on Wednesday, June 11, from 8:30-10:00 am at The Bar
Building of the City of New York, located at 42 West 44 Street (between 5th
and 6th Avenues.)

Members invite many of their contacts from a wide range of businesses at no
charge for an informal networking event over a continental breakfast. It's
always been a successful event where attendees often meet new contacts for
future business.

It would be my pleasure to have you attend as one of my guests. Please let
me know if you would like to attend, and I will add you to the guest list.

I hope to see you there.

Regards,

Josh Fields
*Spire Group*
Sr. Vice President
Licensed Real Estate Broker| REBNY Member

20 W 23, Fl 5 | New York, NY 10010
Cell *(646)221-6662* | Office (212)500-1902 I Fax (646)253-1262
Josh at SpireGroupNY.com  | www.SpireGroupNY.com <http://www.spiregroupny.com/>