[Fredslist] FW:Great young man looking for a summer internship in Venture Capital for 2014-Resume attached

Robert Domaleski RDomaleski at regalnyc.com
Tue Jun 3 16:00:59 EDT 2014

Robert J. Domaleski, Jr.
Sales Representative
Regal Title Agency
90 Broad Street, 18th Floor
New York, NY 10004
(212)269-5900
(201)681-5327 cell
(212)344-2133 Fax
rdomaleski at regalnyc.com
www.regalnyc.com
From: Kenny Fobian [kenny.fobian at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:03 PM
To: Robert Domaleski
Subject: Summer Internship 2014

Mr D,

I greatly appreciate the offer to send out my information to your network. Just to recap, I am looking for an internship with a special interest in Venture Capital and Angel Investing. Any opportunity to meet with anyone in similar fields would be appreciated.

Attached is my resume and cover letter.

Thank you,

Ken Fobian
201.739.2027