[Fredslist] NY REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER Todd Haiman, Todd Haiman Landscape & Design to our chapter.

Steve Kirschner skirschner at butterflyesco.com
Tue Jun 3 04:37:37 EDT 2014

The New York Real Estate Chapter is proud and most heartened to welcome new
member Todd Haiman to our chapter.

Todd is the founder of Todd Haiman Landscape and Design.

Todd Haiman Landscape Design is a landscape design and build practice based
in New York City creating bespoke gardens and landscapes for properties
large and small within the Northeast.  These landscapes are urban and
residential gardens, roof gardens, large suburban properties, college
campuses and public spaces.  They offer their clients project management and
installation of these landscapes. Additionally, they support their clients
with long term oversight of their landscapes to insure their lasting beauty.

Todd brings his long term business relationships to  our chapter, and will
gladly share them with us and the Gotham community.

Please reach out and welcome Todd into our Gotham family.

Todd Haiman
Todd Haiman Landscape & Design
223 Water Street #1
New York City, NY 10038
tel. 917 948 7885
email:  <mailto:toddhaiman at gmail.com> toddhaiman at gmail.com

Steve

GC New York Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Account Executive
Butterfly Energy Consultants
Direct: 516-528-2288
Skirschner at butterflyesco.com
www.butterflyesco.com
Butterfly  Description: cid:image001.jpg at 01CE5F97.CEDC7D60

            Energy

This email is intended for the recipient.   Please do not copy or use this
email for any other purpose.   If you have received this email in error,
please notify us immediately and delete this email.   Any unauthorized use
of this email may violate state and federal laws.