[Fredslist] Project Manager Position in Metro Boston

Victoria Nessen Kohlasch Vkohlasch at NKAmarketing.com
Thu Jul 31 19:52:57 EDT 2014

NK&A<http://www.nkamarketing.com/> (located In Metro Boston Area) is expanding our team by hiring a Project Manager<http://www.nkamarketing.com/projectmanager>, and we are hoping you might have some thoughts as to who would be a wonderful complement to our team.

Our new team member must be a determined, smart, and spirited Project Manager. A successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding project management skills, top notch client management expertise, digital marketing experience, and comfort with a fast-paced work environment, tremendous organizational skills, and a great sense of humor.

Job responsibilities will include managing projects, producing deliverables, and identifying additional ways we can add value to our clients' businesses. The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics and professional experience:

*         5+ years marketing and project-management experience, and a BA or BS

*         Proven track record building and nurturing client relationships

*         Strong knowledge and proven experience leveraging social media and digital analytics

*         Independent/self-motivated, with a drive to exceed expectations

*         Highly professional, with proficient time-management skills

*         Superb listening skills

*         Confident writing skills

*         Willingness to learn from experienced professionals (i.e., open-minded)

*         Strong analytical and presentation skills

We've learned that the perfect addition to our team might not always be "actively" looking for a job. If you think of an individual who could be the missing piece in our team, either let me know and I can casually contact them, or have them reach out to me directly. Be sure to have them mention that you sent them so I can thank you!

You can learn more here<http://www.nkamarketing.com/projectmanager> about NK&A and our Project Manager opening.

Thanks in advance for sharing this opportunity with your network.

Victoria Nessen Kohlasch
President

617-388-9862
NKAmarketing.com<http://www.nkamarketing.com/>

[facebook25]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nessen-Kohlasch-Associates-Inc/19406562382?fref=ts>[linkedin25]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/nessen-kohlasch-&-associates-inc?trk=top_nav_home> [twitter25] <https://twitter.com/Vkohlasch>