[Fredslist] THE RESULTS ARE IN!! WHAT DO THEY TELL US?

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:55:18 EDT 2014

Please come and learn of the the RESULTS of the 2014 Construction Industry
Market Outlook Survey with the Gotham Construction group .

The 2014 Construction Industry Market Outlook Survey Results Report was
conducted March- April 2014 with a variety of relevant and important groups
from the industry.

The goal of the Survey was to collect information regarding current market
dynamics and to examine certain benchmarks to help predict and anticipate
the projected market outlook for the Construction Industry in the regional
New York area.

The responses collected from the Survey identified valuable metrics, new
and emerging trends and industry insights that will help construction firms
navigate through 2014 and beyond.

On *August 13* the Gotham Construction group will get the full report info
and review and discuss the issues raised

*Please join us 12:15-2 on Wednesday 8/13 at the Friars Club*

*All are welcome and we look forward to your input and expect it will be
an enlightening experience for all. *

*Please use the link below to RSVP and pay for the meeting. *
*https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/1839
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/1839>*

*This is an OPEN group so all are welcome.  Please invite people who will
find this info relevant as guests are very welcome.*

PLEASE BE SURE TO ARRIVE ON OR BEFORE TIME AS THE MEETING WILL START
*PROMPTLY* AND IT IS DISTRACTING WHEN PEOPLE ARRIVE AFTER THE START

*If you have any further questions, please reach out to me.  All my contact
info is below*

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Financing for Commercial Real Estate*
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office