[Fredslist] Terrace/Midtown/View of the World Member Group

Jim Weiss jweiss at mccollisters.com
Fri Jul 25 09:37:33 EDT 2014

Good morning, Tribe -

Just another quick reminder as we go in the weekend that I have six slots
available for a corporate group membership to the the Terrace, Midtown, and
View of the World Clubs, for the low annual price of $545.00. Aside from
unlimited access to the restaurant and bar, amenities include full-service
business centers, fitness centers, and meeting rooms.

Planned effective date is September 1st, so if you're interested, contact
me for more information!

Regards,

Jim Weiss |
*Business Development Manager *