[Fredslist] Thank our sponsors for our 2014 BobFormica Memorial Gotham Golf Outing sponsored by Brainlink International, Inc.

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Jul 22 09:33:04 EDT 2014

Gothamites,
Please join our Gotham Golf Committee in thanking our sponsors who support our August 18, 2014 Bob Formica Gotham Golf Outing sponsored by Brainlink International, Inc.
We still have a few sponsor opportunities available (Please see list below my email signature.).

Sponsors:
          Title Sponsorship:  Brainlink International, Inc.
          Golf Ball Sponsor:  Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust
          Dinner Sponsorship:  Julia Zinkowski/ Citibank
          Caddy Sponsorship:  Bruce Swicker/ Frenkel & Company
          Breakfast/Brunch Sponsorship:  Leslie Tayne – Law Offices of Leslie H. Tayne, P.C.
          Goody Bag Sponsorship:  Paul Napolitano/ Two Sons Environmental
          Hole-in-One Sponsorship:  Tom Gallin/ John Gallin & Sons
          Putting Green Sponsorship:  Gideon Schein – Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors
          Entertainment Sponsorship:  Corey Bearak/ Strategic Public Policy
          Lunch Station Sponsorship:  Amy Marion/ Barket Marion Epstein & Kearon, LLP
          Valet Parking Sponsorship: Jan Arden/ Family Home Improvement
          Hole-in-one Prize ($15K value): Marvin Soskil/ Brett Harrison Jewelers

You can also seize the opportunity and express an interest in taking a Sponsorship. As stated above, we have a few left.
And no need to wait until You find me at a Gotham meeting (as Jan Arden/ Family Home Improvement did at our Gotham Towers meeting this morning)

For you convenience I share the Golf Outing Brochure for this year's outing which lists the existing sponsor opportunities.

And of course do not forget to sign up for golf, etc. on the website.

Best.

-Corey
 Gotham Golf Outing Sponsors co-chair

c. Steve Campbell,  Gotham Golf Outing Sponsors co-chair

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my iPhone]

AVAILABLE SPONSORSHIPS (at the time this email got composed and submitted to Fredslist):
Gold Sponsorship

Presenting Sponsorship
Silver Sponsorships

Cocktail Party Sponsorship