[Fredslist] list submission

Ellen Christie echristie at pegalisanderickson.com
Mon Jul 21 15:04:13 EDT 2014

Donation of conference table and chairs needed for United Cerebral Palsy
PLEASE contact them directly!
If you are aware of a business that would possibly donate a conference table and chairs to ucpn, our physical therapy department is in need of a set. Table size, ideally would be 48" x 96" Please let me know.  We can have it picked up if someone is willing to donate the table and chairs.

Patricia Quinn
Community Outreach
United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County, Inc.
380 Washington Avenue, Roosevelt, NY 11575
516-378-2000 ext 355<tel:516-378-2000%20ext%20355>
pquinn at ucpn.org<mailto:pquinn at ucpn.org>
www.ucpn.org<http://www.ucpn.org/>

Sincerely,

Ellen Christie, Marketing Director
Pegalis & Erickson<http://www.pegalisanderickson.com/>
Representing Plaintiffs in Medical Malpractice Actions
516.684.2900
echristie at pegalisanderickson.com<mailto:echristie at pegalisanderickson.com>

Rated by U.S. News & World Report - NYC Tier 1<http://bestlawfirms.usnews.com/profile/pegalis-erickson-llc/overview/35891>

Visit Our Blog<http://www.medicalnegligenceny.com/>
Join us on  Twitter<https://twitter.com/PegalisErickson> and Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PegalisAndErickson>

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s). This communication is intended to be and is to remain confidential, privileged, restricted, secret, and immunized, and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege, work-product immunity, confidentiality, trade secret and proprietary restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and any attachments, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are requested to take immediate steps to alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute, copy, disclose or rely upon the contents of this message or any attachments. Any views, if any, expressed in this message are not those of Pegalis and Erickson, LLC except where the sender specifically states them to be so.