[Fredslist] "This is SOOOO great!!!" --Flounder

Cary Spiegel cspiegel at spiegelconsultants.com
Mon Jul 21 13:30:18 EDT 2014

As a devout Marxist (of course I am referring to Julius Henry Marx, as well
as his brothers Leonard, Adolph and Milton), and a true believer in
Brooksian theories, (and someone who loved the Russians are Coming The
Russians are Coming) I have to have Blazing Saddles, Producers, A night at
the Opera, and My Cousin Vinny up there in the top 5.

Cary