[Fredslist] "This is SOOOO great!!!" --Flounder

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Jul 21 12:56:03 EDT 2014

I am more old school:
"The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming" . "Bye Bye Birdie" .
"It's a Mad Mad World".

A different era.

Although I do love the guitar-smashing scene in Animal House, because I
didn't like Stephen Bishop's music.

You had me at "popcorn".

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven

"It is Better to Give than to Receive"
"Whatever Goes around, Comes around"

New Standard Institute, Inc. <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/>

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com