[Fredslist] Generous Summer of Giving Credit Card Contribution

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Jul 21 10:08:29 EDT 2014

Long Island Group member Michael Farrell has done it again!

For details please see below. Especially his Goal!  Thank you so much Michael.

Sent from my iPhone
Fred C. Klein, Managing Partner Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess, LLP and Co-Founder www.gothamnetworking.com<http://www.gothamnetworking.com>.

485 Madison Ave., Room 1301, NYC, 10022, 212 935 6020

Begin forwarded message: