[Fredslist] Tix for Yankees Monday Night (Derek Jeter Night)

Josh Fields josh at spiregroupny.com
Fri Jul 18 16:35:01 EDT 2014

I have 2 front row JIM BEAM SUITE tickets in 320C, Row 1 which are $100
each.  Come with a private VIP entrance and also access to the Jim Beam
Suite, SONY Outdoor Lounge, Mohegan Sun Sports Bar and the Audi Club.

I also have a pair of bleachers in sec 203, Row 4, best bleacher seats with
the Bleacher Creatures!  These are just $20 each.

They will be giving out Derek Jeter figurines to the first 18,000 people I
believe.
Please let me know if interested in either set of tix ASAP.
Thanks

--

Josh Fields
*Spire Group*

20 W 23, Fl 5 | New York, NY 10010
Cell *(646)221-6662* | Office (212)500-1902 I Fax (646)253-1262
Josh at SpireGroupNY.com  | www.SpireGroupNY.com <http://www.spiregroupny.com/>