[Fredslist] The Bob Formica Golf Outing sponsored by Brainlink International August 18th

Sersaray Secil Servet Basarir sersaray at outlook.com
Fri Jul 18 08:15:44 EDT 2014

It is July 18th and we have only 1 month left to this fabulous event… Let's start the count down till August 18!
THE BIG GOTHAM GOLF DAY!!!!
Well, when I first started at Gotham, I knew it was going to be a new adventure for me and expected some surprises, but didn't expect it to be this much fun! Everyone in Gotham are great people; friendly, professional, and, God knows, they know how to have fun!

Come on! Join us for this tremendous day at this beautiful Golf Course. It is a Monday and I bet it will be the most enjoyable Monday we will all have! We can still go MAD, but it won't be because of a hectic business day at the office; on the contrary, it will be from all the laughs and too much oxygen we will be having :)

Let's play golf, make new friends, network, build your business, help others build their business…
You don't play golf? That's totally fine! Then we will see you at the pool side enjoying the sun and cooling of with a nice outdoor pool…
Not only that! You will also enjoy all kinds of fun activities through out the day specially organized for our attendees and you will looooooveeeeee the food (breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails will be served through out the day) !!!!
Join us and enjoy a complete day with us at Cold Spring Country Club and have a proper closing of this Summer!

The Bob Formica Golf Outing
sponsored by Brainlink InternationalAugust 18th
at the fabulous
Cold Spring Country Club
Huntington NY Click here to get the brochure detailing all of the
sponsorships, costs and event scheduleEven if you don't play...come for dinner!