[Fredslist] Nancy's comments . . . . across the political spectrum!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Jul 16 10:55:43 EDT 2014

Congratulations to our seminal co-founder!!! At this rate,  you may have a media career as a Voice of Authority on just about anything...

Hats off!

Kelly Welles
Co-chair, NY Health and Aging Resources
Gotham 2006 Networker of the Year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
675 Third Avenue 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies