[Fredslist] LOCATION INFO, Maria Guida seeks production assistant

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Mon Jul 14 08:11:57 EDT 2014

Re:  Maria Guida seeks production assistant

Hello Gothamites,

I neglected to add the location information!

It all happens in Manhattan:

Shubert Theater, NYU Grad Acting Dept.

721 Broadway (5th Floor)  at Waverly Place in the Village

Thank you!!

Maria

RE:

Do you have a son or daughter home for the summer (or know anyone else) who
would enjoy working backstage with a group of professional actors?

For our Studio Tisch production of Glass Menagerie this summer, we are
seeking a production assistant:  an able-bodied person who can assist us in
setting and striking our stage.

Small fee; negotiable

When:

Evening rehearsals July 28, 29 & 30 and

Tech rehearsal:  July 31:  1:30pm to 6:30pm  and

Before each performance:    Aug 1 (7pm),    Aug 2 (3pm) ,    Aug 3 (7pm) and
Aug 4 (2pm)

Kindly forward this email to anyone who might be interested, or contact me
directly.  Thank you so very much!

Maria

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.
Bringing Broadway to Business

Inspiring executives to speak with the poise, passion, and persuasive power
of a Broadway actor.

Phone/Fax: 718-884-2282
Email:  <mailto:maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>
maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Website:  <http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com/>
http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com

Read my  <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/blog/> blog | Connect with me on
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariaguida> Linked In | Follow me on
<http://twitter.com/#!/MariaGuidaCoach> Twitter | Like me on
<http://www.facebook.com/MariaGuidaSuccessfulSpeaker> Facebook

 <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/articles.html> Click here to read the most
recent newsletter/articles from Successful Speaker, Inc. and to subscribe to

the newsletter.