[Fredslist] Congratulations FRED!! 5 MINUTE PLANK!! :)

Heidi Simon heidi at fundgrowprotect.com
Fri Jul 11 19:12:47 EDT 2014

I challenged Fred to Step Up and I'm proud to say he did!!!

5 MINUTE PLANK.... Well Done Fred!!!

Here was my original and follow up posts on FB
July 7th
6:01 MINUTE PLANK!!
So excited!!!!
What have you done lately to push YOUR limits??

June 25th
5 MINUTE PLANK!

That's what I did yesterday with my friend Raul Villacis
<https://www.facebook.com/raul.villacis.754> at his Next Level Experience.
It felt Amazing to accomplish that.
What have you done lately to push YOUR limits??

I challenge you to a 5 Minute Plank!!
July 9th
10 MINUTE PLANK!!!
I didn't think it was possible... until I thought it was possible!!

My friend Raul inspired me, and my friend Buttercup challenged me.

Who in your life is inspiring you and challenging you?

What have you done lately to set a new standard and Step Up your game?
Feeling amazing!!!

Have a great, inspiring and fun weekend everyone!
Step Up and challenge yourself! :)

Warm regards,

Heidi Simon
FundGrowProtect
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Tel: 201-647-0142
Fax: 707-281-1723

*Fund, Grow & Protect Your Business!*

*Would you benefit from increased cash flow, lower fees & revenue
generating opportunities?*

*Energy Audits & Cost Reduction Solutions / Merchant Processing Including
all major Credit & Debit Cards, Check Guarantee, ACH & Remote Deposit, Gift
& Loyalty Programs, Cash Advance, & ATMs *

*Do you know how Identity Theft can impact your employees and the
productivity of your business? **Identity Theft Protection Solutions*

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended exclusively for the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  This communication may contain
information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise
legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message
or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and delete all
copies of this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

*P **Think of the environment** - Do You Really Need to Print This Email?*