[Fredslist] Thank you Paul Napolitano and Victoria Roberts-Drogin

Hans Hanson hans at totalcollegeadvisory.com
Fri Jul 11 15:09:48 EDT 2014

Paul and Victoria very generously donated 4 NYY tickets for our July 24th
event and fundraiser hosted by *The Cannonball Foundation,* an organization
that serves to help dozens of economically disadvantaged kids find their
way to college, and one that I am proud to be associated with.

http://thecannonballfoundation.org/

Thank you Paul and Victoria, your donation reflects your spirit to help
others less fortunate than are we. It is much appreciated by me and will
be by many others!!!

*Hans*

*Solving the College Equation, and getting a jumpstart on the 2020's *

*Total College Advisory- www.totalcollegeadvisory.com
<http://www.totalcollegeadvisory.com> *

*Hans Hanson- **203.470.3704*