[Fredslist] THANK YOU - Recommendation for attorney in Los Angeles familiar with asbestos matters

Stephanie Rodin stephanie at rodinlegal.com
Fri Jul 11 12:26:29 EDT 2014

Thank you all for your responses.  I have provided the information to my
client.

Stephanie Rodin, Esq.
Rodin Legal, P.C.
151 Lexington Avenue
Suite 3E
New York, New York 10016
Telephone: (917) 345-8972
Facsimile: (917) 591-4428
www.rodinlegal.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer; it is intended for
the exclusive use of its intended recipient and may contain privileged and
confidential information, including patient information protected by federal
and state privacy laws, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. It is
intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.