[Fredslist] It's Tee time for Gotham

Sonia Saleh sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com
Thu Jul 10 09:43:31 EDT 2014

Not tea time but golf time.  The Gotham Bob Formica Golf Outing is soon,
August 18, at the beautiful Cold Spring Country Club.
I hear it¹s a lot fun. I must confess that I don¹t play golf, so I¹m
delighted that they are adding ³ A Day at the Club² for those non- golfers
like me.

I saw this wonderful opportunity (whether or not you play golf) and had to
share it with you. You can sponsor a tee at this fun event for only $175.
Imagine your company name being seen by all the golfers. Imagine that all
the money after expenses goes to the Gotham Giving Fund. Imagine the
gratification of knowing you are helping others while promoting your
company. And here¹s a crazy idea, imagine if the individual Gotham groups
were to each sponsor a tee.
I¹m told there are 18 holes but there are only 16 opportunities to support a
great cause and receive exposure.   It¹s so easy to do, thanks to it being
on the Gotham website.
Just register under Tee Signs
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1122 .

Hope to see your sign and you there.