[Fredslist] Instant Karma

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Tue Jul 8 17:11:56 EDT 2014

Wow,  I was looking for a Merger and Acquisition Attorney and went to the source of referrals - fredslist.  Thanks to all that responded.

One "immediate" response came from Will Tenant, IP attorney from Connecticut.

Later that day - I rode the circuit and went to the Downtown Group Lunch meeting -
Very cordial group led by  Steve Maggi and Susan Cleary.  The views were amazing overlooking the WTC memorial.  Very Worthwhile- I recommend  the trip.

As I turned to my left to introduce myself - who was sitting next me  but Will Tennant.  Simply Unbelievable.

Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you off your feet
Better recognize your brothers
Everyone you meet

Why in the world are we here?
Surely not to live in pain and fear
Why on Earth are you there
When you're everywhere
Gonna get your share

Well, we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Yeah, we all shine on
C'mon and on and on, on, on
-john lennon

Have a Great Day
Sincerely,
Vincent J. Russo
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, PC
Vincent at vjrussolaw.com<mailto:Vincent at vjrussolaw.com>
516-683-1717

VJR BLOG: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

This electronic message transmission contains information from Vincent J. Russo which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be fore the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or electronic mail at vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com<mailto:vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com> immediately.