[Fredslist] What do you get when...priceless

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Sat Jul 5 13:57:42 EDT 2014

Hi

If you remember the story.. There were three diamond rings lost on the eve
of my 25th wedding anniversary representing my engagement and marriage.
They had historical and sentimental value minimally, never mind that the
replacement value is triple what was paid.  The rings have yet to be found.
To sooth the loss I got creative.

What do you get when you mix

1.       An 80 year old engagement ring ( My mother's and grandmother's)

2.       A 40 year old men's pinky ring ( My father's)

3.       A 30 year old flexible wedding band (My Mom's)

4.       A 15 year old necklace (My husand gave me for no reason)

They all had various shapes, sizes, quantities, and qualities of diamonds.

You get Marvin Soskil at Brett Harrison Jewelers.

It is beyond my wildest expectations.

See the pictures enclosed even though it doesn't do it justice.  There is
also a diamond Y necklace that was created as well.

Thank you Marvin not only for being the creative genius.  Not only for being
the happiest person I know.  But for also being the man with the highest
standards of integrity I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and doing
business.  You took a heart break and made it into something meaningful on
many levels.  As someone who sees the lengths people are willing to go to to
commit fraud as well as thinking they are justified to perform, you are
clearly an exceptional human being that gives me hope there are many more of
you than less.

The kicker to this story folks is that I got back money from Marvin in
addition to new rings and a necklace.  The secret to it can only be told by
utilizing Marvin as your trusted family jeweler.

Thank you also to Flo Feinberg for giving me a safe way to make sure my
rings won't be lost again with your beautiful glass ring holder.  I use it
every night. I placed the ring holder in a  piece of china called a tea
coddle that I bought for my Mom's birthday at Tiffanys when I was 18 years
old. It managed to find its way back to me and now sits on my night table.

Many people ask me "why Gotham".  I tell them that Gotham Magic is
priceless.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

516 318-8655