[Fredslist] recommendation for a mover

DLS Design info at dlsdesign.com
Wed Jul 2 15:36:17 EDT 2014

Gothamites,

I need a good recommendation for a mover to do a small office move later this summer. Two offices worth of stuff; two-block distance total, near Grand Central. There may be some unusual constraints on the move such as the hour available; and we might need some short-term storage.

Can be Gotham member or trusted friend or vendor you know of. Must be licensed, have proper insurance to satisfy a commercial landlord, etc.

Thank you!

David
David Schiffer

DLS Design
232 Madison Avenue, Suite 800

Web Design | Branding & Marketing | Search Optimization | Web Hosting | Social Media

info at dlsdesign.com
www.dlsdesign.com