[Fredslist] Potential Arbitrator -- Construction of Solar Power Projects

Ripin, Peter M. PMR at dhclegal.com
Wed Jul 2 11:20:57 EDT 2014

We are looking for a potential arbitrator with knowledge and experience resolving disputes concerning the construction of solar power projects.  Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Peter M. Ripin, Esq.
Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP
605 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10158
(646) 428-3209
Fax: (212) 286-1884

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately
by email reply to sender or by telephone to Davidoff Hutcher & Citron
LLP at (800) 793-2843, ext. 3281, and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

IRS DISCLOSURE NOTICE
In accordance with Internal Revenue Service Circular 230, we inform
you that any discussion of a federal tax issue contained in this
communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written
to be used, and it cannot be used, by any recipient for the purpose of
(i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the recipient under
United States federal tax laws, or (ii) promoting, marketing or
recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.