[Fredslist] Well Worth the Trip Downtown

Rachel Lurie rl at lurieinfo.com
Tue Jul 1 21:00:28 EDT 2014

So glad I rode the circuit to this afternoon's Downtown Meeting.

The comfortably casual discussion was expertly facilitated by Steve Maggi and Susan Cleary.

It was a great way to catch up with Gotham members I already know, and to meet new members and guests with diverse business expertise.
Attendees in fields ranging from corporate security to video production to holistic health care, along with attorneys specializing in immigration, divorce, estate, and intellectual property law made for stimulating luncheon conversation with many referral opportunities.

Wonderful business and social conversation and good food make it well worth traveling to the shadow of the World Trade Center to participate in a Downtown Group Meeting.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF9557.479E16F0]<http://www.lurieinfo.com/>

Rachel Lurie, MLS
RL at LurieInfo.com<mailto:RL at LurieInfo.com> | 212-787-5330 | www.LurieInfo.com<http://www.LurieInfo.com>