[Fredslist] Website maintenance/design

Ted Lanzaro ted at lanzarocpa.com
Tue Jul 1 11:18:25 EDT 2014

Hello!

Does anyone know an good, reliable, inexpensive website person local to CT?  I am looking for someone to assist me in maintaining my websites and some project work on one of them.  Not looking for $100+/hr website people.  More like a young website savvy person for $25 to $30 an hour.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Ted

Theodore D. Lanzaro, Jr. CPA, CFE, Certified Forensic Accountant
Lanzaro CPA, LLC
1 Corporate Drive, Suite 202
Shelton, CT 06484
203-922-1742
203-632-1212 fax
ted at lanzarocpa.com

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this document is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter that is contained in this document.