[Fredslist] Yankee Stadium Night

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Jul 1 10:04:35 EDT 2014

Everything Fred stated I second as true.
And all know a Mets fan writes this missive.
So let my conclude, if you enjoyed this opportunity, or missed it, circle the second Thursday in September as Gotham's Special Day at Citifield - Mets v. Nats.
Amparo Connors and yours truly will try to do our best imitations of Debbie and Fred in taking RSVPs and getting your special ducats.  (And we already learned from their travails so make sure you get your RSVPs and tickets fast.)
Watch here for details or email your "pre-order RSVP" to me or Amparo Connors.
-Corey

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]