[Fredslist] Grace period ends today for renewals

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Jan 31 09:36:53 EST 2014

Hi Gotham

Just a quick reminder that January 15th was the deadline to renew with a
late fee and the grace period to renew ends today. After today, non-renewals
will lose access to website, Fredslist, and group membership.

If you have not yet had a chance to renew, log on today and renew so you can
retain your membership in Gotham.

If you have any questions or need help, let me know.  I am happy to help

Thank you to all of you who have already renewed your membership for 2014 -
we look forward to another great year.

Gothamly,
Debbie