[Fredslist] A HUGE Gotham Thank You!

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Thu Jan 30 16:51:54 EST 2014

Gotham friends,

I want to thank everyone who put in a good word for me with Steven Koenig,
of S. A. Koenig CPAs. Especially Christine Finocchio, Ron Stair and Alan
Schwartz. Your recommendations gave me the confidence I needed going into my
interview. Apparently there were several applicants and I am sure the
"Gotham magic" (as my Dad calls it) really helped. The interview went really
well, Steven offered me the internship and I have been working there for a
week now. I am extremely grateful to all of you.

Thanks again,

Derek Napolitano

Paul Napolitano

President, Two Sons Environmental