[Fredslist] NY REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER: Michael Dragone

Steve Kirschner stevek at myenergyauction.com
Wed Jan 29 17:52:19 EST 2014

The NY Real Estate Chapter is proud and heartened to welcome our new member,
Michael Dragone of Integrated Group LLC to our network.

Integrated Group, LLC is a leading commercial mover and furniture installer
in the Tri-State area. They service commercial moves within 90 miles of NYC
and Furniture Installations anywhere in the US or Canada. Integrated Group
has been in business for over 20 years servicing business as small as 1
employee to National Fortune 500 Companies with thousands of employees.
Michael has personally been in the commercial moving industry for over 17
years and in sales for 25 years.

Michael has strong personal business relationships and is willing and
wanting to share them with the Gotham community.
He is looking forward to making many friends amongst our "tribe" and to
develop relationships that are mutually rewarding.

Michael is a terrific addition to our chapter and to our Network.

Please warmly welcome him to our "tribe"!

Business address and contact information:

Michael D. Dragone
Integrated Group, llc
125 State Street
Moonachie, NJ 07054

Telephone
w: 201-729-0500
c: 917-715-8529
EMAIL: mdragone at integrated-grp.com
WEBSITE:   www.integrated-grp.com

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development
PREMIERE ENERGY AUCTIONS

Direct:  516 528 2288 <tel:516%20528%202288>
Email: stevek at myenergyauction.com
 <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21750965&locale=en_US&trk=tyah>
Add me on LinkedIn
 <http://www.myenergyauction.com/> www.myenergyauction.com