[Fredslist] FW: H-1B

Allen E. Kaye allenekaye at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 10:57:54 EST 2014

For Your Information

Best regards,

Allen E. Kaye, Esq.

Law Offices of Allen E. Kaye, P.C.

Immigration, Naturalization, Visa and Consular Law

111 Broadway, Suite 1304

New York, NY 10006

Phone: (212) 964 - 5858

Fax: (212) 608-3734

Email me at akaye at kayevisalaw.com

Visit our website at www.kayevisalaw.com

H-1B

Reminder - Upcoming Deadline

Dear Friends,

Our firm is sending a gentle reminder to former clients and others in the

new year that H-1B season is upon us and that it is incumbent on you to
start the

application process early and well in advance of the April 1 deadline. H-1B
visas

constitute the main mechanism for skilled workers to obtain non-immigrant
work status

in the United States.

As the U.S. economy has gradually improved, we expect that the demand for
H-1B

applications will increase. Last year, there were twice as many new H-1B
applications

sent to U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) as the cap allows
and that cap

was met on the first week it was opened. In fact, so many applications were
taken in on

April 1 last year that USCIS re-instituted a lottery to determine which
applications would

be accepted under the limits. We expect the same to occur this year.
Applications that

are not submitted to USCIS in sufficient time to be received on April 1 have
a very

high probability of rejection. In certain limited cases, H-1B applicants may
be exempt

from the quota.

H-1B applications can involve long, complex processes and require multiple
checks to

avoid USCIS denials; therefore, we urge you to start the process as soon as
possible. This

process cannot be completed in the last few weeks, when employers are
inundated with

cases and may not be able to complete required processes in time.

Our firm has handled immigration cases for over 35 years, with its attorneys
known for

vigorous representation of clients before agencies and courts.

Our experienced attorneys and paralegals are available by appointment to
handle your case,

and we welcome email inquiries. We offer you experienced, vigorous, big-firm
representation

of your case at small firm fees.

Allen E. Kaye, Esq.

LAW OFFICES OF ALLEN E. KAYE., P.C.