[Fredslist] This one is for me

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Sat Jan 25 18:07:08 EST 2014

You really had your hopes pinned on that one, didn't you?

:-)

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
http://www.brainlink.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel
http://www.rajgoel.com
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From IT"