[Fredslist] Need contact for living quarters in Washington DC

Leslie A. Berkoff lberkoff at moritthock.com
Thu Jan 23 16:38:30 EST 2014

My cousin gotten a job with  the Washington Nationals, and is looking fora one bedroom apt, but would take a studio if it were a decent size, in a good area of Washington; it need not be downtown, and could even be in Arlington or Alexandria Virginia. I think he needs the one bedroom. He would prefer to live in Dupont Cirlcle, Woodley Park, (Justin is there) or a place like Columbia Heights; he has many friends near by.A furnished place would be nice, but if the price were  reasonable he would take one unfurnished.  Ideally, he wants to spend between 900, and at the most 1500, though that is pushing it. The price would depend on what is included, he would like to have all utilities included and if possible a parking space, these things he knows costs more. In addition, he would like to be near a metro stop. Maybe a tall order, but I am turning to freds list to see what we can achieve. L