[Fredslist] Gary Ostroff, Esq. - CRE Attorney - Gothamite

Catherine Avery resovate at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:01:58 EST 2014

Agree Tom. Wonderful presentation by Gary - comprehensive without being baffling. Any time I can understand lawyer speak I know I am in good hands.

Great fun to visit Lawyers Resource Group - another smart and savvy group of Gothamites.

Catherine Avery
Resovateofficedesign.com
203.273.0898

Sent from my iPad