[Fredslist] Fwd: Hail to our distant Tribe members

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Jan 22 12:40:52 EST 2014

Please see my congrats message below to our Boston brothers and sisters who have exemplified how potent and far reaching our reach is.

Think big, think far!  Stay warm.

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

Begin forwarded message:

From: Fred Klein <FKlein at kleinzelman.com<mailto:FKlein at kleinzelman.com>>
Date: January 22, 2014, 12:33:49 PM EST
To: Boston Group <gothamboston at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:gothamboston at gothamnetworking.com>>, Becky Blackler <becky at thecforoundtable.com<mailto:becky at thecforoundtable.com>>, Josef Volman <jvolman at burnslev.com<mailto:jvolman at burnslev.com>>, Tribal Council <tribalcouncil at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:tribalcouncil at gothamnetworking.com>>
Subject: Fwd: [Fredslist] Hail to our distant Tribe members

Fredslist is a "Magic Wand" and thanks for your Beantown Angel Dust as set forth below. Team work is our most important product!  Thanks and let's keep it going.

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

Begin forwarded message: